Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dream Diary / Journal (Online Resources)

Here are two Dream Diaries; one I have tryed out, and the other I have heard good things about..

Lucidipedia.com has a great website, resources and chat community aswell as all of that they have an amazing Dream Journal check it out at
http://www.lucidipedia.com/logbook/
it has so many features it even monitors your Lucid Dreaming skill level by analizing your diary and helps to encourage you to have more and progress (good for thouse who aren't good at "sticking to it"), Has a Genre rating and search for topics such as: Fun, Drama, Ecstacy, Sci-Fi, Horror etc...
really worth checking out if you are looking for a good Diary/Journal.

The other one I have never tryed personaly, as I use my hardcopy and I'm trying to switch over to Lucidipedia if anything as I have some entrys already there and could start importing all my hard copy journals by hand. If you want an alternative here is one:
http://www.abatons.org
it is less geared towards lucid dreaming but seems very nice none-the-less.

I hope this is helpful to someone, more to come either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment