- You have a need or want to roll over or move... DON'T or you will have to start all over
- Insatiable urge to swallow. same as above
- You go into sleep paralysis and are unable to move
- You see hypnagogic imagery (colors and blobs and patterns)
- You hear sounds that aren't in the room (voices etc.)
- You get strong or weak feelings of waves of energy through out your body
- You feel a "Presence" in your room and its frightening
during a WILD you will have to expect them and or ignore them.
Don't be frightened because:
- If you don't move you will be fine the feeling of uncomfortableness will pass soon.
- Your body paralyzes its self every night so you don't act out your dreams in your sleep and wake yourself up.
- Avoid swallowing as it will wake you up, this is a test to see if you are really asleep or not.
- Be passive to the imagery, if not it will pull you into sleep mode.
- These sounds are just warning signs that your getting close to dreaming while awake.
- These waves are part of sleep paralysis they may seem uncomfortable but they will pass.
- This has been called the Gatekeeper or Presence, some people think this is one of the final tests to see if you are asleep or not, you'll be fine just tough it out.
so your body tests the brain (with above tests) to make sure you really are asleep, and if you pass them all your body will go to sleep and engage your subconscious mind while your still conscious... A Lucid Dream.